Welkom op het forum van Enschedeinansichten.

I'm looking for informations about Mr Lunter: I need help

Over de rijke historie van de stad.
Plaats reactie
Eliott

I need help

Bericht door Eliott »

Writing an article on the Landseer dog "Flora" for the magazine 100% Landseer (French association devoted to dog breed Landseer) I take contact your forum about an article in the Twentsche Courant October 18 th 1948. This article was devoted to Mr. Lunter resident in Enschedé and of how he saved the breed from extinction Landseer.
Would it be possible to send me by post or email a copy of this article?
Mr Hermann Lunter was a industriel who is making coverages - perhaps Lunter & co hofstraat 15-17 ?
I'm looking for some pictures, articles and information about Mr Lunter, his activity and his dog Flora.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Eliott

I'm looking for informations about Mr Lunter: I need help

Bericht door Eliott »

sorry but I don't speak Dutch... I will try to express myself in english!
I live in France, in the South of the country and I need help: I'm looking for information about Mr Hermann Lunter who lived in Enschede.
Writing an article on the Landseer dog "Flora" for the magazine 100% Landseer (French association devoted to dog breed Landseer) I'm looking for about an article in the Twentsche Courant October 18 th 1948. This article was devoted to Mr. Lunter resident in Enschedé and of how he saved the breed from extinction Landseer.
Would it be possible to send me by post or email a copy of this article?
I found a address: Mr Lunter & Co, H, Dekenfabriek , Hofstraat 15-17. I know that Mr Lunter was a industrial in Enschede in the years 1910/1930.
One of his employee who come from Gronau had a dog. mr Lunter bought him this dog who was Flora. Mr Donia says him that it was a landseer, a very rare breed.
Mr Lunter he was well known in Enschede because of her dog: in 1926,he participates with Flora to expitions canines, a newspaper published a picture.
in 1929, he take the plane go to Austria with Flora. he was looking for a male for Flora. Flora have 2 baby Greta and Hans Vom Landseerheim
I have no more informations. so, if somebody know something else about Mr Lunter or have some pictures about him and his dog, it will be very interesting for me!

Thank you in advance for your help
Robert

Re: I'm looking for informations about Mr Lunter: I need hel

Bericht door Robert »

Hello Elliot,
I'll see if I can obtain a copy of the article in the Twentsche Courant.
Robert
enschedeinansichten
Contacteer:

Bericht door enschedeinansichten »

@Robert, ik ben hier al eens mee bezig, Lunter blijkt belangrijk geweest te zijn voor het hondenras Landseer . Ik ben toen niet verder mee gekomen.
Er was en winkel achter het stadhuis die Lunter hete maar ook heeft er een fabriekje voor dekens in de Gouden Klomp gezeten.
Schat iedereen op waarde maar laat daarbij wel iedereen in zijn waarde.
Arie

Bericht door Arie »

enschedeinansichten schreef:@Robert, ik ben hier al eens mee bezig, Lunter blijkt belangrijk geweest te zijn voor het hondenras Landseer . Ik ben toen niet verder mee gekomen.
Er was en winkel achter het stadhuis die Lunter hete maar ook heeft er een fabriekje voor dekens in de Gouden Klomp gezeten.
Ja over de fam. Lunter is ook al besproken in dit topic: http://enschede-stad.nl/forum/viewtopic ... er#p114224
Eliott

Bericht door Eliott »

effectively, Mr Lunter is a very important man in the story of the Landseer kennel!
Without him and his dog Flora, Landseer would have disappeared!
only 5 Landseer were listed en 1929. with Flora's babies, Greta and Hans, he saved the Landseer. He created the kennel " Vom Landseerheim".
most current Landseer are descendants of Flora and Adonis and their two babies

Thank you for your help and all informations that you could give me!
I see the other topic. can I use the pictures to illustrate my article?

(sorry for my broken English!)

my two landseer Alawa and Eliott
probably descendants of the Flora bitch
Bijlagen
Eliott et Alawa.JPG
Eliott et Alawa.JPG (104.3 KiB) 9406 keer bekeken
Highlander

Bericht door Highlander »

enschedeinansichten schreef:@Robert, ik ben hier al eens mee bezig, Lunter blijkt belangrijk geweest te zijn voor het hondenras Landseer . Ik ben toen niet verder mee gekomen.
Ik kan me een stoffenhandel Lunter herinneren. Zat volgens mij aan de Markstraat.

In English: I think the Lunter family used to have a shop selling fabrics and textiles in the city centre. This must have been in the 1970s.
enschedeinansichten
Contacteer:

Lunter zat achter het stadhuis en in het pand van De Klomp.
Robert

Bericht door Robert »

Eliott,
I couldn't find the article in Twentsche Courant October 18 th 1948. A friend of mine has just Tubantia, another newspaper in Twente in the past, which today has merged with the Twentsche Courant. Probably you could find Tubantia in the city archives of Enschede. You can reach the archive online on http://stadsarchief.enschede.nl/ or by mail on stadsarchief@enschede.nl Good luck!
Eliott

Bericht door Eliott »

thank you
I will try to ask the question directly to the Twentche Courant.
and I will try too with the adress that you give me
I will said to you if I can get some informations
Eliott

Bericht door Eliott »

I have contacted the adress that you gave me and i just got a copie about from the article that i was looking for
thank you very much for your help!
Veteraan

Bericht door Veteraan »

Eliott schreef:I have contacted the adress that you gave me and i just got a copie about from the article that i was looking for
thank you very much for your help!
Wouldn't it be nice to paste a scan here in this topic?
Eliott

Bericht door Eliott »

this is an old document and fragile and care must be taken to the scanner. When I have received the scan of the article, I would put it on your forum.
enschedeinansichten
Contacteer:

Lunter Joh. G. koopman lid firma Lunter en Company woonhuis: H. B. Blijdensteinlaan 2 Zaak: Hofstraat 15 Tel. 4101
Lunter Joh. H. koopman lid firma Lunter en Company woonhuis: Reudinkstraat 39 Zaak: Hofstraat 15 Tel. 4101

Mooi zo'n adresboek. :)
Plaats reactie